Missouri Hub member institutions and their staff do the work of the hub cooperatively and on a volunteer basis. We encourage participation from member institutions across the state. We operate virtually, through our Google Group, augmented by both regular and ad-hoc meetings via phone and online meeting interfaces.
The work of Missouri Hub is accomplished through committees, including:
- Steering Committee (Chair: Jane Davis, Linda Hall Library) – The steering committee handles governance, operations, and organization of MOHub as a whole.
- Technical Committee (Chair: Matt Krc, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis) – The technical committee maintains communication among technical contacts at member institutions to facilitate the ingest of records into DPLA.
- Communications Committee (Chair: Genevieve Podleski, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis) – The communications committee provides outreach and marketing efforts in support of MOHub.
The Missouri Hub annual meeting takes place in late fall.
Occasional open conference calls are held to inform and seek input from the Missouri digital heritage community.
Announcements of events and notes from committee & partner meetings are shared on our Google Group, open to all interested parties.
News about MoHub activities, events relevant to Missouri’s digital heritage professionals, about DPLA, and more, are shared in our occasional e-newsletter posts here on missourihub.org.
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Missouri Hub Bylaws – Amended Oct. 26, 2018
- Missouri Hub Contributor Requirements
Code of Conduct
Missouri Hub is a supportive and welcoming community. All of our virtual and in-person events are governed by our Code of Conduct. Read the Code of Conduct now »