Missouri Hub member institutions and their staff do the work of the hub cooperatively and on a volunteer basis. We encourage participation from member institutions across the state. We operate virtually, through our Google Group, augmented by both regular and ad-hoc meetings via phone and online meeting interfaces.
The work of Missouri Hub is accomplished through committees, including:
- Steering Committee (Chair: Katrina Stierholz, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis) – The steering committee handles governance, operations, and organization of MOHub as a whole.
- Technical Committee (Chair: David Henry, Missouri History Museum) – The technical committee maintains communication among technical contacts at member institutions to facilitate the ingest of records into DPLA.
- Communications Committee (Chair: Genevieve Podleski, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis) – The communications committee provides outreach and marketing efforts in support of MOHub.
Notes from committee & partner meetings are shared below:
- January 12, 2017 – Open call for all Missouri Hub partners
- May 12, 2017 – Open call for all Missouri Hub partners
- September 14, 2017 – Open call for all Missouri Hub partners
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Missouri Hub Bylaws – Amended Oct. 26, 2018
- Missouri Hub Contributor Requirements